This post contains the admission requirements and application procedures for Khadija University, Majia.
Khadija University Admission Requirements
The admission requirements into the undergraduate programmes of KHADIJA University, Majia shall be as follows:
- Admission into the university shall be open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability;
- All admissions into the university shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to the 100 Level, candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in relevant subjects;
- For admission by Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses;
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to a screening interview to be conducted by the university; and
- The university shall not accept transfer students until after the first two years of its existence.
Candidates must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the Faculty and departmental requirements.
Kindly follow the following steps to complete the application for Admission into Khadija University Majia;
- Follow the steps and create an account using a valid email address
- Login back to your application form using the email and password created
- Make a payment of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand Naira) Application form online
- Fill in all the fields on the displayed application form to the final step and Submit
- Log in back to your application dashboard for the admission decision or check your registered email address for admission decisions.
For admission, enquiry contact: email@example.com or call 0912222295,09132222296