Application forms for admission into the Basic Midwifery programme for the 2022/2023 academic session and community midwifery 2023/2034 academic session are available online.
For Basic Midwifery, candidates must possess at least 5 credits in their O’level result – WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry obtainable in not more than two sittings.
Meanwhile, for the Community Midwifery, candidates must be indigenes of Taraba State and possess the following requirements before applying; (4) credits including (English Language and Biology) in their O’level results – WAEC, NECO or NABTEB obtainable in not more than two sittings.
- Sales of admission forms shall commence from Monday 16th January 2023 to 9th February 2023 through the college website.
- Application form fees per candidate are ₦8,300 only
Mode of Application
- Visit the College website via: www.tarabascnm.edu.ng/portal/application
- Create an account on the college portal
- Use your username and password to log in
- Make payment for the application form via ATM card
- Fill out the form carefully and submit it online (only use the scratch card that has not been used more than three (3) times).
- Print your payment slip (evidence of payment), application form and acknowledgement.
Come with your printed payment slip, scratch card and all other documents during the entrance examination for verification.
The Taraba State College of Nursing & Midwifery aptitude test will hold on Friday 10th February 2023.
- Venue: College Premises
- Time: 8 am
Note: Prospective candidates should come along with their original documents for verification on the day of the aptitude test. Also, come along with writing materials for the test.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.