Applications Are Invited From Suitably Qualified Candidates For Admission Into The School Of Midwifery UDUTH, Sokoto for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The School offers a three (3) Year Basic Training in Midwifery Education.
Applicant must possess a minimum of five credits in not more than two (2) sitting in either WAEC, SSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB which include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Method of Application
- Interested candidates can obtain the application form online on payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE sum of Seven thousand naira (₦7000) only through remote.
- Candidates should visit http://www.remita.net/ and select Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto from the MDA (Ministry, Department and Agencies) Remita Payment menu. Select School of Post Basic Midwifery under the service then generate remita (RRR) Number of the sum of Seven thousand naira only.
- Receipt of remita payment slip should be presented to SOM -UDUTH CASHIER and collect cashier receipt.
- Photo copies of the remita receipt and cashier receipt will then be used to obtain PIN SLIP from school of midwifery UDUTH Sokoto. Visit http://www.sopbm.uduth.org.ng/basic to fill the form online.
- Applicant should print two colored copy completed form.
- Submit one copy to the school and present one copy on Examination day. Only recent passport should be used to avoid disqualification.
- Commencing Date: 2nd October, 2023
- Closing Date: 22nd November, 2023
- CBT Entrance Examination Date: 2nd December, 2023
- Oral Interview Date: 4th December to 7th December, 2023
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.