The JAMB Mathematics syllabus is the topic you must study for the UTME examination.
Using the JAMB syllabus to study for your examination is the open secret to getting a high score.
The JAMB Mathematics syllabus also contains objectives for each topic. These objectives are what you must know for every topic you study.
This post contains the complete list of topics in the JAMB Mathematics syllabus.
Let me know in the comment section if you have any questions.
JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics
- Matrices and Determinants
- Binary Operations
- Application of Differentiation
Geometry and Trigonometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- Euclidean Geometry
Number and Numeration
- Fractions, Decimals, Approximation and Percentages
- Indices, Logarithms and Surds
- Number Bases
- Measures of Dispersion
- Measures of Location
- Permutation and Combination
- Representation of Data
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Mathematics
- Adelodun A. A (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado Â–Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- David Â–Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana Â– FIRST Publishers.
- Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Agebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Tuttuh Â– Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational.