The Lagos State University School of Part-Time Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. The programme is domiciled at the Lagos State University, Ojo Campus, Lagos.
Candidates seeking admission into the Lagos State University Part-Time Degree Programmes should visit the University Website, www.lasu.edu.ng, for full details and admission requirements for each degree programme.
The minimum age limit for enrolment into the programme is eighteen  years.
Direct Entry Requirements
Candidates with a Diploma Certificate (OND from any Polytechnic approved by the government or candidates with a LASU Diploma (Upper Credit) in relevant courses) with the required Five  ‘O’ Level credits are eligible to apply.
LASU Part-Time Programmes
The following part-time degree programmes are available for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- English Language
- History and International Studies
- Peace Studies
- Yoruba Communication Arts
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION AND MEDIA STUDIES
- Mass Communication
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management
- Public Administration
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Political Science
Method of Application
- Prospective candidates should visit www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment to pay a non-refundable application fee of Twenty Thousand Naira [₦20,000.00] only to access the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill out the application form, upload their credentials and submit the form online. Thereafter, they will be invited for screening.
- Successful candidates will be required to pay immediately an Acceptance Fee of Thirty Thousand Naira only [₦30,000.00] and a Medical Fee of Thirty Thousand Naira [₦30,000.00] only.
The closing date of the application is six  weeks from the date of this publication.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual or into another account/or through other means aside from the one above does so to his/her own disadvantage.
Prospective candidates are hereby requested to visit the University website, www.lasu.edu.ng, for details on the programme.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.