This is to inform the general public that the sale of Application Forms for selecting candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session commences on Monday, 15th August 2022.
|University||Niger Delta University|
|Application Type||Post UTME & Direct Entry|
|Registration Deadline||30th September 2022|
|Exam Date||17th October 2022|
|Application Website||NDU Post UTME Portal|
Table of contents
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out your application form.
Direct Entry Application
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 30th September 2022.
Change of Institution
Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of University to Niger Delta University could do so and apply for the Post UTME.
- The deadline for submission of the application form is 30th September 2022.
- The screening test is to hold from 17th October 2022.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number, e-mail address, and other requirements.
Please print out and keep your Application Form safe and come with it for the screening test.