All candidates who chose the Rivers State University, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt, during the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) have received a notification to that effect from JAMB are at this moment requested to take note of the following.
|RSU Post UTME||Information|
|University||Rivers State University|
|Cut Off Mark||190|
|Post UTME Fee||₦2,000|
|Registration Date||Monday 3rd – 28th July 2023|
|Post UTME Date||Monday 7th August 2023|
RSU Post UTME
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only to candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 190 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified to apply for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the primary five (5) O’ level credit passes by the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) as published in the Jamb Brochure.
- Candidates must upload their O ‘Level results.
- However, candidates awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng or https://postutme.rsu.edu.ng/ and making an e-payment of Two Thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
- Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information and the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC), Rivers State University, for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRIC verification.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of the screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. Candidates must practice how to use the computer, especially the use of a mouse and keyboard.
- Candidates are expected to note that Post UTME shall do the screening test at the University’s Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC). Therefore they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip, as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
- Registration for the screening exercise will start on Monday, 3rd July 2023 and end on Friday, 28th July 2023
Schedule for the Screening Exercise
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 7th August 2023, at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University.
Candidates are requested to note that the Screening Exercise will be as scheduled on the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The test slip will indicate the scheduled date, time and venue.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise must stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Parents, guardians and well-wishers are advised to avoid the screening exercise venue.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
We wish all candidates a successful online screening exercise.
DR. S.C. ENYINDAH
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.