Elizade University Post-UTME/DE registration, eligibility and other relevant details for the 2023/2024 session have been announced. The university invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Elizade University Courses
- Faculty of Basic & Applied Sciences
- Environmental Management and Technology
- Applied Geophysics
- Computer Science
- Physics with Electronics
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Faculty of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Faculty of Humanity, Social & Management Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Mass Communication
- Tourism And Hospitality Management
- Political Science
- International Relations
- English Language
- Performing and Film Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
- All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Admission Requirements For Direct Entry To 200 Level:
- 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
- OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
- Diploma from other recognized Universities.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.