Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) pre-degree admission form Applications are invited from duly qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree and JUPEB Programmes of Dennis Osadebay University, Asaba, for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The programme is a one-year intensive course designed primarily to prepare candidates for entry into the 100 level and 200 levels of all the degree programmes of the University.
- All intending candidates must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O’ Level/ NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings for the chosen course of study in the University.
- The subjects must include English Language and Mathematics. Candidates who are yet to make five (5) credit passes are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also meet the specific Departmental admission requirements as indicated in the University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Brochure of Dennis Osadebay University.
- Applicants should know that they have to register with JAMB and write the 2024 (UTME). In addition, they must take Dennis Osadebay University as their first choice and meet the university minimum cut-off mark.
- Candidates must also register for the same JAMB courses for their chosen course of study in the Pre-Degree programme of the university.
Interested applicants must proceed to the university website to complete the online application form.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.