Application forms for admission into Basic Nursing Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session and community Nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session are available for sale online.
For basic Nursing, candidates must possess at least five credits in their O-level results WAEC NECO NABTEB, including Mathematics, English Language, physics and chemistry obtainable in at least two sittings.
Meanwhile, Community Nursing candidates must be indigenes of Taraba state and possess the following requirements before applying for (4) credits, including (English Language and Biology) in their O level results WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB obtainable in not more than two sittings.
- Visit the College website
- Create all accounts on the college portal
- Use your username and password to log in
- Make payment for the application form via ATM card.
- Fill out the form carefully and submit it online (only one scratch card that has not been used more than (3) times.
- PRINT YOUR PAYMENT SLIP (evidence of payments applications form and acknowledgement slip. For verification, come with your printed payment slip, scratch card, and all other documents during the entrance examination.
Sales of admission forms shall commence from Friday, 24th March 2023, to 14th April 2023, through the college website.
B. Applications form fees per candidate is ₦8,300 only
The aptitude test will be on Friday, 14th April 2023
- Time: 8 am
- Venue: College premises
Prospective candidates should come with their original documents for verification on the day of the aptitude test.
Also, come along with the writing material for the test.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.