Are you a student in Nigeria who wants to make some extra money online? Do you enjoy playing games on your smartphone or computer?
If yes, you might be interested in learning about money-making games that can help you earn cash or rewards while having fun.
Money making games are apps or websites that pay you to play games, such as trivia, puzzles, arcades, casinos, etc.
You can earn money by winning prizes, completing tasks, watching ads, or referring friends.
Some games also offer educational or skill-based benefits, such as improving memory, logic, vocabulary, etc. In this article, we will introduce you to some of the best money making games for students in Nigeria.
I will explain how they work, how much you can earn, and how to get paid. So, if you are ready to turn your gaming hobby into a profitable one, read on!
Different types of apps can help you earn cash or rewards by doing various activities on your smartphone or computer.
In this section, we will introduce you to some of the most common and popular types of money-making apps for students in Nigeria and explain how they work
1. Survey Apps
Survey apps are a popular way for students in Nigeria to earn cash or rewards using their smartphones or computers.
These apps offer opportunities to make money by sharing your opinions and insights on various topics, such as entertainment, politics, health, and lifestyle.
One of the significant advantages of survey apps is their accessibility; they require no specific skills or qualifications to get started.
Users can easily find surveys on topics that interest them, which can be informative and rewarding.
Additionally, participating in surveys allows individuals to provide valuable feedback that can influence the products and services they use.
However, it’s important to note that the compensation for surveys is typically modest, ranging from a few cents to a few dollars per survey.
Users may also encounter challenges like limited survey availability, disqualification from surveys, or occasional delays in payment. Some survey apps may also collect personal information, raising privacy concerns for some users.
2. Task Apps
Task apps offer diverse opportunities for Nigerian students to make money online by completing small tasks on their devices, including watching videos, testing apps, and scanning receipts.
These apps provide flexibility and various task options that cater to different preferences and skills.
Task apps are particularly appealing as they allow users to discover new apps, products, or services while earning money for tasks they might already do online.
However, it’s essential to remember that the earnings from task apps are typically lower, with payments ranging from a few cents to a few dollars per task.
Users may also face limited task availability, occasional technical glitches, or payment delays.
Additionally, some task apps may require the installation of third-party apps or software, which could pose security risks.
3. Game Apps
Game apps present an intriguing option for students in Nigeria seeking entertaining ways to make money online.
These apps pay users to play various games, from trivia and puzzles to arcade and casino games.
In addition to the potential for earnings, game apps offer fun and relaxation while potentially improving gaming skills. Students can choose from a wide array of games that match their interests.
However, it’s essential to manage expectations as the payments from game apps tend to be relatively low, ranging from a few cents to a few dollars per game.
Users may encounter challenges like limited game availability, occasional technical issues, or payment delays.
Some game apps may also encourage in-app purchases or deposits to increase earnings, which could impact users’ overall financial experience.
4. Shopping Apps
Shopping apps give students in Nigeria opportunities to earn while shopping, either online or offline.
These apps typically offer cashback, coupons, discounts, and other incentives for purchasing from participating merchants or platforms.
One of the key benefits of shopping apps is their convenience, allowing users to save money on their regular shopping activities.
Additionally, users can discover new products or services while earning rewards.
However, it’s important to note that the rewards earned through shopping apps are often relatively small, ranging from a few cents to a few dollars per purchase.
Users may also face challenges like minimum purchase requirements, limited availability of offers, occasional delays in receiving rewards, or concerns about data privacy, as some shopping apps collect personal information,
Examples of Popular and Reliable Money Making Apps for Students in Nigeria
In the previous section, I introduced you to some of the types of money-making apps for students in Nigeria and explained how they work.
In this section, I will provide examples of popular and reliable money-making apps for each type and give you some details about each app, such as the name, the style, the features, the earnings, the payment method, etc.
- Poll Pay: Poll Pay is a survey app that pays you to answer short and simple surveys on your phone. You can choose from various topics, such as entertainment, politics, health, lifestyle, etc. You can earn money by completing surveys, participating in polls, or joining focus groups. You can cash out your earnings via PayPal or gift cards.
- Survey Junkie: Survey Junkie is a survey app that pays you to share your opinions on various products and services. You can choose from multiple categories, such as beauty, travel, technology, etc. You can earn money by completing surveys, joining panels, or testing products. You can redeem your points for cash via PayPal or e-gift cards.
- Swagbucks: Swagbucks is a survey app that pays you to do various online activities, such as taking surveys, watching videos, shopping online, etc. You can choose from multiple topics, such as fashion, sports, music, etc. You can earn money by completing tasks, reaching goals, or inviting friends. You can exchange your points for cash via PayPal or gift cards.
- FeaturePoints: FeaturePoints is a task app that pays you to try new apps, watch videos, take surveys, etc. You can choose from various categories, such as games, health, education, etc. You can earn money by completing tasks, reaching milestones, or unlocking achievements. You can redeem your points for cash via PayPal or gift cards.
- CashKarma: CashKarma is a task app that pays you to watch videos, play games, take surveys, etc. You can choose from various topics, such as entertainment, news, sports, etc. You can earn money by completing tasks, reaching levels, or inviting friends. You can cash out your earnings via PayPal or gift cards.
- AppNana: AppNana is a task app that pays you to download and use free apps. You can choose from various apps, such as games, social media, music, etc. You can earn money using apps, logging in daily, or inviting friends. You can exchange your points for gift cards or games.
- Mistplay: Mistplay is a game app pays you to play games on your phone. You can choose from various games that suit your interests and preferences. You can earn money by playing games, reaching levels, or inviting friends. You can redeem your points for cash via PayPal or gift cards.
- Lucky Day: Lucky Day is a game app that pays you to play scratch cards, lotto, and raffle games. You can win cash or tokens by matching symbols or numbers. You can cash out your winnings via PayPal or gift cards.
- Brain Battle: Brain Battle is a game app that pays you to play brain games, such as math, memory, word, etc. You can earn tickets by playing games, watching ads, or referring friends. You can use your keys to enter daily or monthly cash draws.
- Rakuten: Rakuten is a shopping app that pays you to shop online from over 2,500 stores and websites. You can earn cashback by clicking on the Rakuten link before purchasing. You can cash out your earnings via PayPal or check.
- Ibotta: Ibotta is a shopping app that pays you to shop in-store or online from over 1,500 brands and retailers. You can earn cashback by uploading your receipt or linking your loyalty card. You can withdraw your earnings via PayPal or gift cards.
- Shopkick: Shopkick is a shopping app that pays you to shop in-store or online from hundreds of stores and brands. You can earn points by scanning barcodes, buying products, watching videos, or visiting online stores.
- Udemy: Udemy is an education app that pays you to learn or teach something online, such as languages, skills, subjects, etc. You can choose from over 100,000 courses on various topics and levels. You can earn money by taking classes, completing assignments, or creating and selling courses.
- Twitter: Twitter is a microblogging platform that allows users to create and share short-form content, such as text, images, or videos, up to 280 characters. Users can also follow topics and people of interest and interact with others through likes, comments, retweets, or direct messages. Twitter also has a monetization scheme for some users who meet specific eligibility criteria, such as being verified or subscribed to Twitter Blue, having at least 5 million organic impressions on their posts in the last three months, and having at least 500 followers. Users who qualify can earn money from their tweets and content by creating and selling subscriptions, receiving tips, or joining the Creator Ads Revenue Sharing program.
- Skillshare: Skillshare is an education app that pays you to learn or teach something online, such as design, photography, business, etc. You can choose from over 30,000 classes on various topics and skills. You can earn money by taking classes, completing projects, or creating and sharing your classes.
- Mastodon: Mastodon is a decentralized and open-source microblogging platform based on a network of independent servers called instances. Users can join any instance that suits their interests and post text, images, or videos up to 500 characters. Mastodon also supports tipping via Patreon, Liberapay, or PayPal.
- Cambly: Cambly is an education app that pays you to learn or teach English online. You can choose from various topics and levels and chat with native speakers worldwide. You can earn money by taking lessons, practising conversations, or tutoring students. You can get paid via PayPal or Payoneer.
Money-making apps have conveniently allowed Nigerian students to earn extra income.
These apps offer various ways to make money online, from surveys to tasks, games, and shopping.
While they have their pros and cons, they can be a valuable resource when used wisely. So, explore these opportunities and make the most of your digital endeavours. Happy earning!
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.