There are many scholarship opportunities for undergraduate students in Nigeria. But the challenge is that many students are unaware of these grants or know how to apply for them.
Winning a scholarship will ease the financial burden of your school expenses on your parents.
You are eligible for scholarships if you are in the University, polytechnic, or College of Education.
This post will show the list of current undergraduate scholarships in Nigeria and their requirements. You will learn when and how to apply for scholarship opportunities.
Let me know in the comment if you have any questions or need further clarification. I will love to hear from you.
Current Undergraduate Scholarship in Nigeria
The table below contains the current ongoing undergraduate scholarship opportunities for Nigerian students;
|OSOPADEC Bursary Scholarship Scheme||26th May 2023||23rd June 2023|
|David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship||20th May 2023||1st July 2023|
|NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship||8th May 2023||June 9th 2023|
|MTN Science and Technology Scholarship (STS)||20th May 2023||June 18th 2023|
|Ekiti State Scholarship Board||1st May 2023||15th June 2023|
|NCS Jim Ovia Undergraduate||20th March 2023||6th May 2023|
|Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship||6th April 2023||20th April 2023|
|NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship||8th March 2023||14 April 2023|
|Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship||16th January 2023||10th February 2023|
|NNPC/SPDC JV Scholarship||3rd January 2023||3rd February 2023|
|Steve Eshiemogie Scholarship||9th January 2023||9th February 2023|
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.
6 thoughts on “Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2023”
Plea is there any flight attendant scholarship?
What school are you applying to?
I am a diploma student in the course computerscience and i need help through scholarship
Hello! It’s great to hear that you are interested in pursuing a scholarship to help you with your diploma studies in computer science. Here are some general steps you can take to find and apply for scholarships:
1. Research scholarships: Look for scholarships available for computer science students or related fields. You can find scholarships on scholarship databases, university websites, or organisations supporting computer science education.
2. Check eligibility requirements: Once you have identified scholarships that interest you, check the eligibility requirements to see if you meet the criteria. Some scholarships may require a certain level of academic achievement, language proficiency, or work experience.
3. Prepare your application: Once you have identified eligible scholarships, prepare your application. This may include submitting transcripts, letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and other supporting documents. Follow the instructions carefully and submit your application before the deadline.
4. Attend interviews: Some scholarships may require you to attend an interview or provide additional information. Prepare for the discussion and provide any requested information promptly.
5. Wait for results: After you submit your application, wait for the results. Some scholarships may take several weeks or months to announce their decisions.
Remember, the scholarship application process can be competitive, so preparing your application carefully and submitting it on time is essential. In addition to scholarships, you may also want to look into financial aid or student loans to help you with your studies. Good luck with your scholarship search and studies!
Is there Ghana scholarship
There are several scholarships available for international students to study in Ghana. Here are a few options:
1. Government of Ghana Scholarships: The Government of Ghana offers scholarships to international students through the Ministry of Education, the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat, and the Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund). These scholarships cover tuition, accommodation, and other living expenses.
2. Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program: This program provides scholarships to academically talented but economically disadvantaged students from Africa to study at Ashesi University in Ghana. The scholarship covers tuition, room and board, and other expenses.
3. Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program: This program provides scholarships to African undergraduate and postgraduate students to study at KNUST. The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, and other expenses.
4. The University of Ghana WACCBIP Postgraduate Scholarship funds African postgraduate students to study at the West African Centre for Cell Biology of Infectious Pathogens (WACCBIP) at the University of Ghana. The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, and other expenses.
5. The African Plant Breeding Academy Scholarship funds African students to attend the African Plant Breeding Academy at the University of Ghana. The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, and other expenses.