Edugrant presents the Andrew Adeniyi Grant, a grant for low-income students in Nigeria. This is an initiative aimed at creating opportunities for the African youth.
The EduGrant platform is fully tailored to link students to funders & mentors. We are a non-profit organisation built on the belief that future leaders will be created through today’s investment in education for all.
- Application Deadline: July 21st, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Lagos State
- Type: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: ₦200,000
- Number of Awards: Two (2) students
- Applicants must have gained admission in a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria or about to.
- Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Applicants must reside in underserved areas in Lagos e.g. Ajegunle, Makoko, Mushin, etc.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits at one sitting
- Applicants must be of good character
Application Process: All the interested applicants are expected to create a profile on Edugrant’s website