This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitable/qualified candidates for admission into the Basic/Community Nursing training program at the College of Nursing and Midwifery, Maiduguri, Borno State for the 2022/2023 session.
Table of contents
Candidates must possess five credits in O’level at not more than two (2) sittings which shall include; Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in WAEC NECO OR NABTEB.
Sales of admission forms commence on Monday 30th May to Tuesday 14th June 2022.
The following is the list of available Nursing programmes at the College of Nursing and Midwifery Maiduguri (CONMMAID);
- Basic Midwifery
- Community Midwifery
- Basic Nursing
- Community Nursing
- Post Basic Nursing
- Date of Aptitude Test: Saturday 25th June 2022
- Venue: College of Nursing and Midwifery Maiduguri
- Time: 7:00am
Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age and in a sound complete state of health at the time of purchasing the form.
- Payment of a non-refundable fee of five thousand nairas (₦5,000) into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Account via REMITA
- Submit evidence of payment and collect receipt at the College Bursary Department.
- All candidates are expected to submit a copy of the printout form to the college administrative office
- Go to https://conmmaid.admissions.cloud and follow the instruction that follows
NB: Candidates with awaiting results are not eligible and the NABTEB result can only be combined with another NABTEB result.