The ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe admission form is out for the 2023/2024 academic session.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply on the school admission application portal.
ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe, is situated on a major intersection between Ilorin and Lokoja, and students from other parts of the State and country are being trained.
The Nurses Training School (School of Nursing) Egbe was established in 1955 with provision approval by the Nursing Council of Nigeria to the Sudan Interior Mission (S.I.M.)
Dr George F. Campion established the school to serve the need of Egbe Hospital. The school was one of the few voluntary agency health institutions scattered throughout Nigeria during the period.
Mode of Application
- Interested candidates must pay with an ATM card on the school website: https://www.esonegbe.net. Note that the candidates do not have to buy scratch cards or make any payment to the school account. Also, candidates are strongly advised to use valid and correct email addresses for their online application payment to avoid having problems in their application process.
- After payment on the school website, a Payment Reference will be sent to the applicant’s email address.
- The applicant must log into the school admission portal with their surname and payment reference.
- Applicants should print out the completed application form, which must be submitted to the school admin officer on arrival for the entrance examination.
- The sale of forms continues till 25th July 2023.
- Late application forms start on 1st July 2023.
Date of Examination: Wednesday, 26th July 2023.
Interview Date: Thursday, 27th July 2023.
Exam and Interview Time: 9:00 am prompt
Venue: ECWA School of Nursing School premise, Egbe, Kogi State
For further enquiry, please get in touch with the office of the Admin Officer or call 09061138504, 08163339481, 07052677499, 08166062691.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.