This is to inform all the undergraduate students that the management has released the registration guidelines. The guidelines are as follows:
- Go to your level adviser to get the list of courses you are qualified to take.
- Login to the Portal: https://my.fulafia.edu.ng
- Proceed to pay your other charges such as faculty, departmental, etc.
- Proceed with your course registration.
- Go back to the dashboard, click on Course Registration and then on “Semester”, then “Second.”
- Register for your courses.
- Take the printed course registration form to your Level Adviser for endorsement.
- Visit your department (All Students), faculty (All Students) and college (Medical Students) and submit the Second Semester CRF.
- Visit the academic affairs and submit all the Second Semester CRF.
- All payments must be made on the portal. Failure to register at the stipulated time or adhere to the guidelines would attract a penalty of 10,000 NGN.
Should you encounter any technical difficulties, please send them to [email protected] and expect a reply/resolution within a minimum of 48 hours.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.