This is to inform prospective candidates who applied for admission into Borno State University and
scored minimum of 140 points and above, that the Platform for the online screening of admission for
the 2022/2023 Academic Session will open from 29th August 2022 to 1st November 2022.
The candidate should register online at www.bosu.edu.ng.
Generate Remita and pay the sum of two thousand naira (₦2,000) for the exercise.
The Approved Institutional and Programme and Cut-Off Marks For 2022/2023 Academic
Sessions are as follows:
|Faculty||Department||Cut Off Mark|
|Science||Plant Science & Biotechnology||150|
|Animal & Environmental Biology||150|
|Social & Management Sciences||Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution||150|
|Criminology & Security Studies||150|
|All other courses||All other courses||140|
Candidates willing to participate in the screening exercise must fulfil the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Borno State University as their first choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the programmes they applied to.
- Candidate must have five (5) relevant O’level credits (including Mathematics and English Language)
- Candidates with a minimum of lower credit at National Diploma or Merit in NCE are eligible to register for DE.
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks of the programmes they chose as their first choices but have appropriate scores must change to other relevant programs at the JAMB portal.
- Both UTME/DE candidates must upload their A’level and O’level results at the JAMB portal.
- Failure to comply, such candidate admission cannot be processed
NOTE: Candidates are strongly advised to Download the instructions to ensure they qualify for
the course they are applying for.
Method of Payment
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira Only (₦2,000.00) for the screening exercise through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
Interested applicants are to visit: the https://bosu.admissions.cloud/ portal to complete the online application form.
For enquiry, contact us at email@example.com.
Bulama Mustapha Makinta