This is to inform all new UNN students having challenges creating accounts on the UNN Portal due to the loss of PUTME Application RRR to kindly send an email to:
contact the number below 08091490076 (between 8 am and 4 pm only).
- The email should contain:
- Full Name
- Jamb Reg No
How to Pay UNN Acceptance Fee
Here is the process flow for payment of the UNN acceptance fee;
- Go to the UNN Portal- unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on Undergraduate students.
- Click on create an account.
- Enter your Jamb Registration number and your PUTME application RRR.
- Get login details.
- Go to 1 above.
- Enter the login details from 5 above.
- Login to the portal.
- Change Password.
- Complete student profile.
- Print out the student biodata page.
- Refresh the window and click on acceptance fees.
- Generate acceptance fee invoice.
- Proceed to make payments online (using ATM) or at any bank of your choice.
- Come back to Acceptance fees.
- Click Pay acceptance fee.
- Enter the RRR and proceed to generate an acceptance letter duly signed (e-signature).
1 thought on “UNN Notice to Newly Admitted Students on School Portal”
Hello every body