This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into regular degree programs of Abia State University for the 2022/2023 academic session that application forms for the Post UTME screening exercise are now on sale online.
|University||Abia State University|
|Application Type||Post UTME & Direct Entry|
|Registration Deadline||16th September 2022|
|Exam Date||Not yet out|
|Application Website||ABSU Post UTME Portal|
ABSU Post UTME Requirements
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st Choice, 2nd Choice, and those who did not choose the University in the UTME but want to change to Abia State University.
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates with the basic five O’level credit pass according to the University entry requirements.
- All Direct Entry candidates.
Procedures for ABSU Post UTME Registration
The following are the procedures to apply for Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME;
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging into https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambFormInvoiceGeneration and making an e-payment of two thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, in any of the following Banks.
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- Eco Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- UBA Plc
- Payment via bank debit cards
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
- Candidates are also advised to get the ABSU Official Past Questions and Answers.
- This will help them prepare adequately for the aptitude Test.
The deadline for the sale of Application forms is Friday, 16th September 2022.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.