This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into regular degree programmes of Abia State University for the 2023/2024 academic session that the Second Post-UTME screening test has been scheduled as follows:
- Date: Thursday, 26th October, 2023
- Venue: Uturu Campus, for all the programmes
Screening Test Requirements
- Candidates who missed the first Post-UTME screening test held between 16th and 18th August 2023;
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st Choice, 2nd Choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME but want to change to Abia State University:
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University entry requirements;
- All Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging into http://www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and making e-payment of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, in any of the following Banks:
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- EcoBank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- UBA Plc
- Payment via bank debit cards
- Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.