The management of the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Akpabuyo, Cross Rivers State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME admission cut off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 140.
Table of contents
The following is the list of Faculties and available academic programmes at the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU);
Faculty Of Natural And Applied Sciences
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Computer Science
- Applied Geophysics
Faculty Of Humanities Management And Social Sciences
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Peace & Conflict Resolution
Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Law
- LL.B Law
Faculty of Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Economics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Political Science
- B.Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Educational Technology
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Primary Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- B.Ed. Business Education
Institute Of Online Journalism
- Diploma Programs
- Professional Courses
- Certificate Programs
- All applicants are required to have the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects as may be specified by each programme.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates must apply in person at the University
- Interested candidates who wish to change their Institutional first choice to Arthur Jarvis University are required to:
- Apply for a change of institution through the JAMB Portal.
- Print out a new Admission Letter from the JAMB Portal and present same to the Admissions Unit of the University.
Candidates seeking admission through direct entry into any level should possess any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at an acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department/programme.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and click on “Apply ” to access the application form or the slip if you have already applied
- Fill in correctly the required fields.
- Select the number of sitting for the O’level result. Select two if you are combining results.
- Accept the declaration statement
- Click on “Submit” to submit your application
- Print your Application slip
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.