The JAMB Christian Religious Studies (CRS) syllabus is the topic you must study for the UTME examination.
Using the JAMB syllabus to study for your examination is the open secret to getting a high score.
The JAMB CRS syllabus also contains objectives for each topic. These objectives are what you must know for every topic you study.
This post contains the complete list of topics in the JAMB CRS syllabus.
Let me know in the comment section if you have any questions.
JAMB Syllabus for CRS
Creation to The Division of the Kingdom
- A Man After God’s Heart
- Decision Making
- Divine Providence, Guidance and Protection
- Leadership Qualities
- Obedience and Disobedience
- Parental Responsibility
- The Covenant
- The Sovereignty of God
Division of The Kingdom to The Return from Exile and The Prophets
- Concern for Judah
- Faith, Courage and Protection
- God’s Message to Nineveh
- Greed and Its Effects
- Holiness and Divine Call
- Punishment and Hope
- Religious Reforms in Judah
- Social Justice, True Religion and Divine Love
- The Supremacy of God
- Christian Giving
- Christian Living in The Community
- Christians as Joint Heirs with Christ
- Civic Responsibility
- Dignity of Labour
- Effective Prayer
- Justification by Faith
- New Life in Christ
- Sexual Immorality
- Spiritual Gifts
- The Law and Grace
- The Second Coming of Christ
The Four Gospels and The Acts of the Apostles
- Fellowship in The Early Church
- Jesus’ Teachings About Himself
- The mission of The Disciples
- Mission to The Gentiles
- Opposition to The Gospel Message
- Resurrection, Appearances and Ascension of Jesus
- Sermon On the Mount
- The Baptism and Temptation of Jesus Christ
- The Birth and Early Life of Jesus
- The Great Confession
- The Holy Spirit and The Mission of the Church
- The Last Supper
- The Parables
- The Transfiguration
- The Trials and The Death of Jesus
- The Triumphant Entry and The Cleansing of the Temple
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for CRS
- Adetunji, P.G. et al (2000) ExamFocus Christian Religious Knowledge for WASSCE and SSCE Ibadan: University Press Plc
- Adeyemo, I. O. et al (1998) Christian Religious Knowledge for Secondary Schools Books 1 Â– 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje
- Adeyinka, A. A. et al (1991) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools, Book 1 Â– 3, Lagos: Longman
- Adigwe, H.A etÂ’al (2004) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools. Onitsha. Africana Publishers.
- Aghaeghuna, E. O. N (1988) Senior Secondary School Christian Religious Knowledge: Themes from Selected Epistles, Vol 1 Â– III, Awka, Jet Publishers
- Dopamu A. Et al (1990) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools Books 1 Â– 3, Lagos: Nelson
- Ilori J. A. et al (1980) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools Books 1 Â– 3, Ibadan: Evans
- Izuchukwu, A.E. etÂ’al (1997) Round-Up for Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Christian Religious Knowledge: A Complete Guide. Lagos. Longman.
- Throckmorton, B.H, Jr. (ed) (1966) Gospel Parallels: A Synopsis of the First Three Gospels. New York. Thomas Nelson.
- THE BIBLE: Revised Standard Version, Stonechill Green: Bible Society Publishing House (1971).
3 thoughts on “JAMB Syllabus for CRS 2023/2024”
Am I to get all the textbooks, or I just need to get one from all listed
You do not need to get all the textbooks.
I recommend you read on how to pass the JAMB exam to get the correct guide for your JAMB exam.