Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Post-UTME for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando, Alimosho LGA, Lagos.
JAMB: Candidates must have scored 200 and above in the just concluded 2023 JAMB and chosen the Lagos State College of Nursing as a Choice Institution
The application starts Thursday, 6th July, and ends on Friday, 11th August 2023
STUDY PERIOD: 4 years with a 1-year internship
Method of Application
- Proceed online to https://lascon.edu.ng.
- Click “Start Application’ to start your application process and complete the registration Form. Please note your e-mail and password; you must log in to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment.
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only from the online banking application.
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated, and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit button.
- After submitting the form, a photocard will automatically appear, which you should print out in colour and keep for the examination.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center.
Post-UTME Examination date is Saturday, 19th August 2023, at 7:00 am.
Venue: LASCON Premises
The Examination is Computer-Based Testing, and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Current Affairs.
Note that first-year School fees are ₦300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand Naira) only, payable before resumption and a non-refundable acceptance fee of ₦50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only.
Training is residential.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS.
This advert disclaims all other calls for application to Lagos State College of Nursing. Gando, Lagos.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.