The University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Institute of Technology admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Interested candidates are to follow the application processes in this post.
Table of contents
- Environmental Health Technology
- Paramedic Technology
- Public Health Nursing Officer
- Dental surgery Technician
- Occupational therapy Technician
- Optics Technician
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
All applicants should possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE O’L subjects, which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
Public Health Nursing Officers applicants are expected to possess at least one of the following requirements;
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSE)
- Registered Midwife (RMA) Certificate
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Post Basic Nursing Certificate
- Candidates with Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc) would start at HND II, while those with RN/RM will start at HND I.
- Candidates are expected to have obtained ND in their respective fields from any reputable institution.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira (₦10.000) only at any of the UBTH Revenue Centre into the account Training School, Institute of Health Technology.
- Collect the application form from the Admission Office of the Institute.
- Complete the application form and attach the evidence of payment and other relevant documents as indicated in the application form.
The UBTH Institute of Technology entrance examination date is Saturday 20th August 2022, at 9 am at the Institute of Health Technology, UBTH. Benin City.
Candidates should come with their credentials and application
For further enquiries, please Call: 08062611258 08039754507
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.
6 thoughts on “UBTH Institute of Technology Admission Form 2023/2024”
Has the form come out for biomedical engineer
It’s been out for a while and the exam was to hold on the 22nd of August 2022.
When will biomedical engineering HND screening for 2022 hold???
It is scheduled to hold around December.
My comment is I have a question on need to applyiy HND in school of biomedical engineering in UBTH
What information do you need?
The form is currently on sale.
You can go on with the application.