Candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited for an aptitude test.
The following conditions apply:
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 150 in their UTME;
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 150 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Application commences on Thursday, September 23, 2021, and closes on Thursday, October 7, 2021.
Method of Application
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective students”
- Click on the link; “2021/2022 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (
- Aptitude Test
An Aptitude Test will hold for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates, the specific date and time for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
2. You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL which would be used for the 2021/2022 Admissions Exercise.
3. Those who fail to choose FUTO as their first choice University WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
4. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his/her application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1 – 4 above;
5. Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, October 29, 2021.
6. Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact: