Candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, as their First Choice University in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) are now invited for an aptitude test.
|FUTO Post UTME||Information|
|University||Federal University of Technology (FUTO)|
|Application Type||Post UTME|
|Application Date||17th October 2022|
|Application Deadline||31st October 2022|
|Application Website||FUTO Post UTME Portal|
The following conditions apply:
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME;
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as their first choice University but scored a minimum of 160 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Application commences on Monday, October 17, 2022, and closes on Monday, October 31, 2022.
Table of contents
Method of Application
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective students.”
- Click on the link; “2022/2023 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (
An Aptitude Test will hold for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates; the specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL, which will be used for the 2021/2022 Admissions Exercise.
- Those who fail to choose FUTO as their first choice University WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to submit their application online successfully will automatically lose their chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1 – 4 above;
5. Ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, on/before Monday, October 31, 2022.
6. Any candidate who fails to submit their academic transcript will not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact: