Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State, various programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
CHT Mkar Courses
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- National Diploma in Community Health (applicants MUST write UTME)
- Higher National Diploma in Community Health
- National Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Environmental Health Technology (ND/HND) applicants MUST write UTME.
- Environmental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- National Diploma in Epidemiology and Disease Control Technology
- National Diploma in Public Health Technology
NOTE: Applicants for NDCH, NDHIM, NDEDCT, NDPHT and NDEHT must enrol for NIN and JAMB and Undertake UTME with a minimum score of 120 marks.
All applicants must possess five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at least 2 sittings.
- Go to http://www.nkstchtmkaronline.org and make an online application. Before going on with your application, ensure that you have all your payment details because you will need them to complete your application.
- Applicants who would not go online to purchase their forms will do so at the Registry Unit of the College during work hours only. Manual processing of applications will attract an extra charge of N1,000 only.
- All payments are made through:
- Account Name: NKST CHT. MKAR.
- Account Number: 1012086938.
- Bank: Zenith Bank Plc.
- The sale of Admission Forms commenced on Friday, 16th December 2022
- Closing date for Sale of Forms and Aptitude Test Friday 31st March 2023
- Screening/Interview of Candidates Monday 1st – Friday 12th May 2023
- Aptitude Test Fee ₦5,000
- Screening/Interview Fee ₦5,000
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.