The University has offered provisional admissions for 2021/2022 to its applicants. The successful applicants are enjoined to check further details on the OOU Website: www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
Acceptance Fee Payment
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦60,000.00) only with immediate effect through any of the under-listed means to process their acceptance letter.
Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
Payment through the Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
OOU Acceptance Fee Procedure
- Visit portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
- Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
- Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as a password to log on to the admission portal
- On successful log on
- Click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
- Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
- MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card or MAKE POS PAYMENT.
- Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
If you encounter any challenge with the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
Documents for Verification
Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
- Verification/Personal Data Form
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- UTME Score Result
- Post UTME Result
- O’level Result
- Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
- Birth Certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate OR ₦10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
- JAMB Admission Letter
Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.