Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into Schools of Nursing in Akwa Ibom State for the Basic Nursing Programme 2022.
Commences from Monday 11th July to 12th August 2022 between the hours of 8:30 am-3:00 pm daily except on public holidays and weekends.
Registration will ONLY take place at Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health, Headquarters, Idongest Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
WASSCE, GCE OR NECO with credits with not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects;
- Registration Fee:
- Indigenes – ₦5,000
- Non-Indigenes – ₦7,000
- Processing Fee – ₦8,000
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – ₦500
- Customized file – ₦500
- Indigenes – ₦14,000
- Non-Indigenes – ₦16,000
- Three (3) recent Colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies of each of the following:
- Educational Certificates FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, OR NECO.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name (if applicable)
- Age (16 years and above)
Date of Entrance Examination: Saturday 20th August 2022
Let me know in the comment box if you have any questions or need further clarification.
Do you have any contribution or opinion you want to share on this post? I would love to hear from you.