Total Energies Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) operator of the OML 130 in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invite applications from suitably qualified Nigerian students to its 2021/2022 NNPC/Total Energies National Merit Scholarship Scheme.
The award which is open to all first-year and second-year full-time students irrespective of course of study is aimed at assisting brilliant Nigerian students to finance their education.
The Scholarship Scheme provides annual scholarship grants to successful candidates from their year of the award (first year or second year) to the completion of their degree program.
Application forms for the NNPC/Total scholarship are available online only.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s)||NNPC/Total Energies|
|Scholarship Type||Tuition Fee|
|Host Institution||Nigerian Universities|
|Study Level||100 & 200 Level|
|Application Starts||October 27, 2021|
|Application Deadline||November 20, 2021|
|Exam Date||Saturday, January 22, 2022|
|Application Website||NNPC/Total Scholarship Portal|
Table of contents
NNPC/Total Scholarship Exam Requirements
The NNPC/TotalEnergies Scholarship examination will take place on Saturday, 22nd January 2022 at 8 am in the various test centres.
Shortlisting of candidates for the exam is via the email address for your scholarship application.
Here is the requirement to write the NNPC/Total Scholarship examination;
- Your University Student Identity Card (Not a Library Card)
- A printed copy of the invitation letter sent to your email
- Writing Materials – Biro, Pencil, Sharpener & Eraser
Note: Mobile telephones, calculators and wristwatches are not allowed into the examination venue.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Requirements
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
The following categories of students are not qualified to apply for the scholarship program;
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
How to Apply for NNPC Scholarship
Here are the procedures on how to apply for the NNPC/Total scholarship;
- Visit the NNPC/Total Scholarship Portal
- Click on Apply for Scholarship
- Select the “Click Here to Register/Login” button
- Enter your personal details to begin your scholarship registration process
- Select the Captcha box to verify you are not a robot
- Click on the Register button
- Verify your email address in your mail box
- Login to your NNPC/Total Scholarship portal to continue registration
- This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme. Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity.
Total Scholarship Deadline
The NNPC/Total Scholarship application opens today Wednesday, October 27, 2021, and closes Saturday, November 20, 2021.
Selection tests will hold on Saturday, January 22, 2022, at designated centres nationwide.
The exam has been postponed till further notice for only shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates shall bear the full cost of transportation to and from the selection test venue.
- Candidates are therefore advised to choose test centres closest to them.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection test.