Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (EKSUTHSON) hereby informs all interested applicants that the online application portal is now open for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must attain 17years by the year 2022.
- Log on to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read the instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make a payment online.
Note: Payment is to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and a summary of your application.
- Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N12,000 [Twelve Thousand Naira Only].
- Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
- Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- For Enquiries: Send an email to email@example.com or Call: 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870
It has come to the knowledge of Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing management that some unidentified persons are parading themselves as an agent of the school and thus extorting money from Innocent applicants.
All applicants and the general public are hereby informed that Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing has NO link nor has it engaged any agent.
All activities outside the confines of the School Website is absolutely NOT known nor recognised by Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing, and the School will not be liable to any loss arising from activities outside the School domains.