The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME (PUTME) and Post DIRECT ENTRY (PUDE) Admission Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is scheduled to be held between Monday 9th October 2023 and Saturday 14th October 2023 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
|University||University of Benin|
|Application Type||Post UTME & Direct Entry|
|Start Date||25th August, 2023|
|Deadline||22nd September, 2023|
|Exam Date||9th – 14th October 2023|
|Application Website||UNIBEN Post UTME Portal|
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates are expected to fulfil the following criteria:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2023/2024 UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Admission chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above (for UTME Candidates) are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before commencing the application process.
All applications should be made between 8:00 am Friday, 25th August 2023 and Midnight on Friday, 22nd September 2023.
The procedure for the 2023/2024 Admission Screening (Post UTME and Post Direct Entry) Application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click Register for Application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname as written on the JAMB Registration Slip and your JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal, click on ‘login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and Password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application Record ‘ and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click “Add Online Payment Ticket” at the bottom of the page. After that, click “Pa” via Remita” o” in the top left corner of the page. Follow the instructions to pay the application Gross fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only, using a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Post UTME Grouping
Grouping of the Courses for the Screening Exercise:
|1||Physical Sciences||Engineering |
Statistics (Pure Science option)
|2||Life Sciences||Medicine |
Basic Medical Sciences
|3||Social Sciences||Social Sciences|
Early Childhood Education
Library and Information Science
Guidance and Counseling
|4||Management Sciences||Management Sciences |
Mathematics & Economics
Education – Arts
- Candidates are expected to go back online on Monday, 2nd October 2023, to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
- All candidates are expected to be seated one hour before their screening exercise stipulated time.
- Mobile phones and calculators are not allowed.
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:
- NCDC prescribed Surgical Face Masks and Small-Sized Hand Sanitizers
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
The application website closes by Midnight on Friday, 22nd September 2023 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online no later than Friday, 22nd September 2023).
Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight on Friday, 22nd September 2023, will not be screened.
A. A. Bobola
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.