The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session; is scheduled to now take place between 2nd December and 12th December 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, at the latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
- All candidate must fulfil the following criteria:
Applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission
- Chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
NOTE THAT CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS CAN GO AHEAD TO APPLY FOR SCREENING
Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
Method of Application
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants
- Select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and JAMB Registration number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Go back to uniben.waeup.org
- Click on ‘Login‘ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then
- Click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
Candidates should go back Online from 11th December 2020 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their Screening Exercise
- Candidates are to come with their NCDC prescribed surgical face masks and small-sized hand sanitizers.
- GSM phones and calculators are not allowed
- Candidated must come with their Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
- UNIZIK 2021/2022 Post UTME & Direct Entry Screeing Exercise
- UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise
- University of Benin Admission Part-Time Admission
- How to Check UNN Post UTME Result and Admission Status
- Effective Tips on How to Pass UNN Post UTME Exam
- UNN PG Online Test for Prospective Postgraduate Students