The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME (PUTME) and Post DIRECT ENTRY (PUDE) Admission Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is scheduled to hold between Monday 14th November 2022 and 24th November 2022 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
|University||University of Benin|
|Application Type||Post UTME & Direct Entry|
|Start Date||30th September 2022|
|Deadline||21st October 2022|
|Exam Date||14th – 24th November 2022|
|Application Website||UNIBEN Post UTME Portal|
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates are expected to fulfil the following criteria:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2023 UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Admission chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above (for UTME Candidates) are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before commencing the application process.
All applications should be made between 8.00 am Friday, 30th September 2022, and Midnight on Friday, 21st October 2022.
The procedure for 2022/2023 Admission Screening (Post UTME and Post Direct Entry) Application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for Application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname as written on the JAMB Registration Slip and your JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal, click on ‘login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and Password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application Record’and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click “Add Online Payment Ticket” at the bottom of the page. After that, click “Pa” via Remita” o” in the top left corner of the page. Follow the instructions to pay the application Gross fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only, using a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Post UTME Grouping
Grouping of the Courses for the Screening Exercise:
|1||Physical Sciences||Engineering |
Statistics (Pure Science option)
|2||Life Sciences||Medicine |
Basic Medical Sciences
|3||Social Sciences||Social Sciences|
Early Childhood Education
Library and Information Science
Guidance and Counseling
|4||Management Sciences||Management Sciences |
Mathematics & Economics
Education – Arts
- Candidates are expected to go back online on Tuesday, 8th November 2022, to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
- All candidates are expected to be seated one hour before their screening exercise’se’sipulated time.
- Mobile phones and calculators are not allowed.
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:
- NCDC prescribed Surgical Face Masks and Small-Sized Hand Sanitizers
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
The application website closes by Midnight on Friday 21st October 2022 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online no later than Friday 21st October 2022).
Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight on Friday, 21st October 2022, will not be screened.
A. A. Bobola
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.