The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Adamu Adamu, at this moment invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in 2022/2023 Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) tenable in Nigeria’s Public Tertiary Institutions.
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE NIGERIAN AWARD SCHOLARSHIP ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicants must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least a 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time as another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
Field of Study
FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Method of Application
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read the Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Form.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
Attach the following documents
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- CGPA results.
The registration portal will be opened from 6th February 2023 to 20th March 2023.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229
- [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
ANDREW, DAVID ADEJO
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.