Godfrey Okoye University is one of the Private Universities in Nigeria that the National Universities Commission approved to run undergraduate degree programs.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Godfrey Okoye University admission decisions are based on academic merit. Admissions are open to all irrespective of nationality, ethnicity, sex, or physical challenges into its postgraduate programme. The general admission requirements for postgraduate programmes, subject to fulfilling other specified departmental requirements, are as follows:
- Candidates must have the basic ordinary level University entry requirement of at least 5 credit passes in WASC, SSCE/GCE, NECO or their equivalent, which must include a credit pass in English and Mathematics.
- Candidates for a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme must possess a minimum of a first degree or HND (merit pass)
iii. Candidates for a Master’s degree programme must possess a minimum of a second class (lower division) degree from recognized universities with at least a CGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale.
- Requisite academic transcripts must accompany applications for postgraduate programmes, which shall be forwarded directly by the issuing university to the Postgraduate School.
- Successful completion of the postgraduate entry examination (PES).
Tuition and fees are due on or before the first day of each academic session. There are two semesters in each session. Extra fees might apply for the choice of payment per semester, quarterly or monthly.
- Application fee – N12,000.
- Masters – N300,000 full academic session
- PGD – N120,000 full academic session tuition can be paid per semester.