The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, invites applications from suitably qualified
candidates, for admission into the under-mentioned Part-time (SICE)weekend Programmes in
Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) for the 2022/20223 Academic
Table of contents
Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND)
The following programmes are available for Higher National Diploma (HND) and National
Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology ND and HND)
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology (ND and HND)
- Industrial Safety Technology
- Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Petrochemical and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Petrochemical and Polymer Engineering Technology
- Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Refining Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Power Plant
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Instrumentation and Control
- Electrical and Telecommunications
- Power and Machines
- Science Laboratory Technology (ND and HND).
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology (ND only).
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies (ND)
- Petroleum Marketing Technology (HND).
- Computer Science and Information Technology (ND only)
HND and ND candidates are to possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to
the choice of the programme which must include English Language and Mathematics, while
HND candidates must possess in addition to the above requirement, National Diploma
(ND) relevant to their choice of programmes.
Admission Form Fee
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira Only
(₦15,000.00) for each PTI admission form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Procedures for Online Application
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Apply for Admission”
- Fill in the Online “Sign on page” and click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR printout.
- After the payment of ₦15,000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application.”
- Enter your Username and Password and click LOGIN.
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form.
- Inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’Level Certificates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code.
- For technical support, send an e-mail: email@example.com or call 08126971127.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08127667021,
08065967052,07015544662, and 08030524384.
Duration for Application Form
Online sales commence on 27th June 2022 and close on 9th September 2022.
The late application starts on 16th September 2022 and ends on 30th September 2022 at
the cost of Twenty Thousand only (₦20,000). Thereafter, the site will be closed.