Godfrey Okoye University is one of the Private Universities in Nigeria that the National Universities Commission approved to run undergraduate degree programs.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Table of contents
- O’Level Result: 5 credits in the required subjects of the chosen course of study, including English and Mathematics.
- Minimum JAMB score: Faculty of Law (220); Other Faculties (160)
- Candidates who did not choose Godfrey Okoye University as their first choice university should do CHANGE OF INSTITUTION to make Godfrey Okoye their first choice university.
- Possession of the JAMB Admission Letter completes the admission process
Mode of Admission
Candidates can apply through:
- UTME (with appropriate JAMB score)
- DIRECT ENTRY (with 2021 JAMB Direct Entry Form)
- JUPEB (with a good O’Level result)
- Postgraduate Programme (with first Degree)
Apply online – On submitting the form, a reply will be sent to the candidate’s email address (Please give an active address) within three working days as to whether admission is granted or not.
Apply for admission into any programme in the Faculties of Arts; Education; Law; Management and Social Sciences; Natural Sciences and Environmental Studies.
Here are the application procedures to apply to Godfrey Okoye University;
New Applicant: Create login details – use the form on the right side. When you click ‘Request form’ the Application Form link will be sent to your email.
Check your email address for the link, click on the link and fill out the application form.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Provide your biodata and academic records.
- Crosscheck the application form and submit it.
- You can save the application and continue later.
The following is the list of courses offered at the Godfrey Okoye University;
Faculty of Mgt. & Soc. Sci
- Banking and Finance
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Mass Communications
- Religious Studies
Faculty of Nat. & Environ. Sci.
- Applied Biology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Statistics & Demography
- Geography & Env. Scs
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Design
Faculty of Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- English & Lit Studies Edu
- History/int. Studies Edu
- Economics Education
- Political Sci. & Govt. Edu
- Social Studies Edu
- Business Education
- Computer Science Edu
Faculty of Arts
- History, Int Rel. & Diplomacy
- English and Lit Studies
Faculty of Law
- Juris & Int’l Law
- Public Law
- Private & Business Law
School of Post Graduate Studies
Post UTME Fee
Payments: The application form is free.
On successful submission, the admissions officer will review your application and respond to you within 24 hours.
An email and SMS will be sent to you once a decision has been made by the admissions officer.
Payment of Fees
The candidate can start paying fees after receiving the admission letter: Acceptance Fee, Tuition, ICT and other fees (see Fee Structure attached). Follow the guideline for online payment of fees.
How Can I Complete the Application process?
The admission form is free. Click below to request the Application form. Request for an Application form
For enquires call:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandwich Programme of Godfrey Okoye University
Godfrey Okoye University is one of the Private Universities in Nigeria that the National Universities Commission approved to run a Sandwich / Part-time Programme.
The need for this programme cannot be overemphasised in Nigerian society today, especially in Enugu State.
This is because a lot of individuals who have no opportunity for regular academic programmes but are willing to obtain an academic degree need to be considered in the Education sector.
This is the rationale for this programme. It is worthy to note that an educated nation is always a healthy and wealthy nation.
Therefore, everybody needs to be given the opportunity to study and obtain academic degrees for the formation of the heart and the transformation of society.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) approved the following programmes for Godfrey Okoye University:
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Computer Science Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Physics Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Economics Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Political Science Education
- B.A. Ed. Social Studies Education
- B.A. Ed. English & Literary Studies Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
This is a Ten-Meeting programme.
The Meetings are in April, August, and October of every year. Therefore, admissions are at any of these Meeting months.
Two Meetings make up one academic year.
However, the entry qualification of a candidate determines the Meeting that he or she needs to start from.
Candidates who are O’Level holders start at Meeting One. Those who have OND, or Adv. NABTEB start at Meeting Three.
Then, NCE holders start at Meeting Five. Finally, HND or B.Sc. holders who have not acquired a diploma in Education, start at Meeting Seven.
Meeting Nine is Teaching Practice, while Meeting Ten is Project Defense, then graduation.
The fees for this sandwich/part-time programme are very much affordable. Each of the programmes has the same fee structure. The only difference is the entry point.
Therefore, the total fees for the candidates that entered Meeting One are Two hundred and eighty-seven thousand, seven hundred and fifty Naira (N287,750).
The candidates that entered at MeSeting Three shall pay Two hundred and forty-one thousand, seven hundred and fifty Naira (N241,750).
Those that joined at Meeting Five shall pay the total fees of One hundred and ninety-five thousand, seven hundred and fifty Naira (N195,750).
Finally, the candidates that joined at Meeting Seven shall pay One hundred and forty-nine thousand, seven hundred and fifty Naira (N149,750).
There may also be relevant fees for the development of the Institution, which students may be required to pay from time to time.
For example, Bazaar Levy is paid once a year. The amount is One thousand Naira (N1,000). This levy fee needs to be paid during the October Meeting of every year.
For more enquiries, please, contact:
Rev. Br. Assoc. Prof. Osuji, Gregory Ekene, FMS