In this post, I will show you how to prepare Quaker Oats with water, milk and honey.
Quaker oats are a healthy breakfast with plenty of health benefits for kids, young adults and the elderly.
One of the major health benefits of eating oats is that it lowers Cholesterol levels in the body.
Bread and Fries are some of the popular combos with Quaker oats.
|Energy||1500 KJ||750 KJ|
|Fat||8 g||4 g|
|Carbohydrate||60 g||30 g|
|Fibre||9 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||11 g||5.5 g|
Time needed: 2 minutes.
A tutorial on how to prepare Quaker Oat
- Prepare your materials to make the Oat
Bring together the Quaker oat material, pot, plate and spoon
- Place a sufficient quantity of Quaker Oats to a pot
- Add a little amount of water to the oat in the pot
- Stir to mix the oat with the water
- Place the pot on the stove
- Allow to heat while stirring
- Serve oatmeal on a plate
- Add sugar, honey or milk
Let me know in the comment if you have any questions or need further clarifications.
I would love to hear from you.