Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable, high-quality results.
|Scholarship Sponsor||Julius Berger|
|Type||Female Engineering Undergraduates|
|Application Start||13th September 2023|
|Application Deadline||9th October 2023|
Table of contents
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying the following courses in public universities within Nigeria:
- Building and Construction Engineering
- Building Engineering
- Building Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Project Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Land Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material
- Production Engineering
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying and Structural Engineering.
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying engineering in public universities in Nigeria. Applicants must;
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State-Owned University based in Nigeria.
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering /Environmental/Technology
- Currently in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at http://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100-level
Steps to Apply
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/jbn2023 to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information, and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the names used in applications match the terms on all documentation in the same order. Upload an affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- A message will pop up that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile; this will be used for verification.
- If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng/ to register and learn more about the National Identity Number.
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres at http://www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number.
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN and update the application with a National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Organization.
- Application for the JBN scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the JBN Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the JBN scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- Email applications are NOT accepted.
- JBN does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants in applying.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test.
For enquiries: [email protected]
Applications should be submitted on or before October 9th, 2023
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.