All students who sat for the previous JAMB examination should follow the procedures to check their admission status on the JAMB CAPS and on the UNN admission list portal.
Let me know in the comment if you have any questions or need further clarification. I will love to assist you.
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into the JAMB Portal using a JAMB-approved CBT Center and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office.
- Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until the proper upload of O/Level results is done.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission.” Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS will not be issued a JAMB Admission Letter and will be deemed not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), and log in with your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice that contains a Remitta number. The invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank, including UNN Microfinance Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates are requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank, and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and log in to your JAMB Registration Number, Confirmation Number, and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in the future, including the final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.