It is the go-to snack for campus dates and relaxation activities.
But many students do not know how easy it is to make popcorn themselves in their hostel using pot and groundnut.
They think the process involves a kind of complicated recipe and processes.
Popcorn is easy to make as it does not require expensive ingredients and materials.
In this post, I will show you how to make popcorn as a student in Nigeria.
Let me know in the comment if you have any questions or need further clarifications. I would love to hear from you.
The following are the ingredients to make popcorn;
- Groundnut Oil
The following are the utensils to make popcorn;
How to Make Nigerian Student Popcorn
Here are the steps the make Nigerian student popcorn;
Time needed: 2 minutes.
A tutorial on how to make popcorn
- Prepare your materials and ingredients
Get your popcorn, bowl, sieve, sugar and milk
- Place the popcorn in a sieve to remove dirt
- Add a small quantity of vegetable oil to the pot
Ensure you put enough amount of vegetable oil
- Put on your gas cylinder
Set your gas cylinder on low heat
- Place the popcorn in the pot and mix
Add enough quantity of popcorn to the pot.
- Mix intermittently for the corn to pop
- Remove pot from fire after corn popping
- Place the popcorn in a large plastic bowl
- Add sugar and milk to the popcorn
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.