Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Adamawa State College of Health Technology Michika for the 2023/2024 session.
Health Tech Michika Courses
The following is the list of courses offered at the Adamawa State College of Health Technology Michika;
- Environmental Health Technologist
- Environmental Health Technician
- Health Information Management
- Health Promotion and Education
- Social Work
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Health Promotion and Education Environmental Health Assistant
- Chew (Abridgement)
All Diploma/National Diploma/Higher National Diploma courses are five (5) credit passes in basic science subjects in NECO, WAEC, and GCE.
In not more than two sittings, All Certificate courses are Four (4) passes, including English Language and Mathematics, plus two Science subjects (Biology and Chemistry).
Health Science or Integrated science) and two passes in any other two subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II. or NAETEB. In not more than two sittings
Meanwhile, the following courses accept NECO, WAEC, and GCE. GRADE II, or NABTEB
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- Diploma In Environmental Health (EVT) Diploma In Social Work (DSW)
Applicants with the basic requirements for a Diploma and one-year post-qualification experience in the following courses can be admitted into the 200 level of the HPC and EVT Programme;
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW)
- Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA)
- Certificate in Health Education (CHE/STIPC)
- Pharmacy Assistant Certificate (PAC)
The Online Application for 2023/2024 commenced on 1st March 2023 and ends on 31st May 2023.
Interested Candidates should log on to https://ascoht.admissions.cloud/ to begin their Application.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.