Applications are invited from suitable candidates for admission into the College of Nursing Sciences, St Joseph’s Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu, for entry into Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in WAEC, NECO and NABTEB. A combination of WAEC/WAEC, NECO/NECO, and WAEC/NECO is acceptable. NABTEB cannot be combined with WAEC or NECO, or another NABTEB. If a candidate uses NABTEB, she must have all five required credits.
- Original WAEC/NECO or NABTEB Certificate or computer printout.
- Awaiting result is not accepted.
- Testimonial (to be obtained from the school you obtained your WAEC/NECO.
- Birth certificate from National Population Commission or Government Hospital or/Declaration of Age from Court.
- Active and functional personal email.
- Pay a non-refundable sum of fifteen thousand, four hundred naira only (₦15,400) into the School bank account:
- Bank: ZENITH BANK
- Account Name: ST. JOSEPH COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES
- Account Number: 1016176925
- Pay with the candidate’s name.
- Upload your bank teller or bank transaction receipt, not a bank transaction alert/ text message.
- Come to the examination hall with your proof of payment.
- You can go to the bank and make a payment.
- You can pay through your bank app.
- Those who pay through the bank app MUST write the candidate’s name in the narration/ remark, as the case may be.
- Those who pay through the bank app MUST screenshot and print their bank transaction Receipt, not their bank transaction alert/ text message.
- Do not pay through the POS.
Sales of forms end on Tuesday, 8th August 2023
The first screening examination holds on Wednesday, 9th August 2023
NB: Only successful candidates in the first screening examination will be eligible for the second screening examination.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.