Applications are opened to all qualified NURSES for admission into the School of Post-Basic Critical Care Nursing, the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada-Abuja, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
A qualified applicant must:
- Be a registered Nurse with a valid practicing license issued by the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess 5 credits to pass in the following O’ level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry; in not more than two (2) sittings.
- The application form can be obtained at the school complex OR online.
- The interested applicant will pay a non-refundable application fee of seven thousand two hundred Naira only (₦7,200) through REMITA and ₦200 to FCT NMCC, ACCT NO. 2034009628, FIRST BANK.
NOTE: There are no online sales of forms
Do not pay money to any individual except at the hospital pay points as directed by the school
The sales of forms end of 17th May 2023
For inquiries, please contact the school at 08056206826, 08055475957, 08033895519, and 08036767591.
- Thursday 18th May 2023 – Written examination
- Friday 18th May 2023 – Oral examination
- Venue: The School Complex Auditorium
- Time: 8:00 am each day
Candidates are to come along with their valid professional practicing license, original and photocopies of credentials, receipt of payment, and a recent passport photograph.
Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.