There are two ways that you can upload your O’level result to the JAMB portal;
- During your JAMB registration
- After JAMB examination
Students who have their WAEC or NECO result can upload them to the JAMB portal during the registration process. Other students taking the WAEC and NECO results would have to upload theirs when their O’level result comes out.
In this article, I will show you how to upload and verify awaiting results on the JAMB portal.
Let me know if you have any questions in the comment box below. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of contents
How to Upload Awaiting Result On JAMB Portal
Uploading of awaiting results on the JAMB portal is free of charge. You may have to pay about five hundred naira for the upload.
You cannot upload your WAEC or NECO O’level result on the JAMB portal using your phone.
Here is the procedure on how to upload and link your WAEC or NECO result on the JAMB portal;
- Visit a JAMB accredited CBT centre close to you
- Tell the CBT officer that you want to upload your O’level result
- Submit a printout of your WAEC or NECO result
- Verify on the computer screen your details are correct
- Check your JAMB CAPS to see your O’level result
You do not need to go to the CBT centre with your original WAEC or NECO result. You can use the paper printout slip for the process.
How to Verify WAEC and NECO Result On JAMB Portal
Here is the procedure on how to check if your WAEC or NECO O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB CAPS portal;
Note that your phone browser must be in desktop mode to access the JAMB CAPS.
How to verify WAEC and NECO results on the JAMB portal
- Visit the JAMB e-facility Portal
Go to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility to access the JAMB portal
- Click on Create e-Facility Account/Login
Enter your email address and password to login your JAMB Portal
- Select Examination year
Click on the drop down menu to select your examination year
- Click on Check Admission Status
Click on the pink box to access your JAMB CAPS
- Click on Access JAMB CAPS
Select the box the light green box to access your JAMB CAPS
- Select My O’level
Click on the My O’level menu
- You will see your O’level result uploaded on your JAMB Portal
O’level result will display on this page
If you have updated your O’level details and are not yet reflected on your JAMB CAPS profile. Click on the refresh button to update your O’level details.