Applications are invited from suitable/qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing program at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
Let me know in the comment if you have any questions or need further clarification.
Candidates with Awaiting results are not eligible.
NABTEB results can only be combined with another NABTE result.
Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchase of the form.
Sales of Form
The sales of the Basic Nursing program at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada start on 19th September 2022 and end on 30th September 2022.
- Pay a Non-refundable fee of five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and
- Two Hundred Naira (₦200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
- Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of payment for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms will be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada, immediately after filling in the form for data capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 30th September 2022.
The Examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affairs.
The entrance examination starts on the 3rd to the 8th of October 2022.
The candidate’s exam detail will be sent via SMS to the contact phone number provided in the form.
For further enquiry on examination date, check http//fb.me/fctsom from 25th September 2022.
Note all payments must be through Remita in a bank branch only.
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay TSA & States”
- Click on “FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN”
- Click “Who do you want to pay” and choose; FCT Health & Human Services Secretariat.
- Click on Name of service/purpose and choose; Sale of Forms for Basic Nursing > Enter other payment details as required
- Click “SUBMIT” to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment.
- Take the Remita receipt/stamped Bank Teller of payment to the school to be converted to receipt and obtain your Application Form.
For more enquiries, please call. 07064221237, 08175186568 between 9:00am to 4:00pm only.
- POS/other transfers etc., are not acceptable.
- Payment must be through Remita and in the candidate’s complete name.
- The applicant must have an available phone number.
- Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of Seventeen (17) years are advised NOT to obtain the forms.
This advert disclaims all other calls for application for admission into the FCT School of Nursing.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.