The Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare, wishes to invite all candidates to a Post UTME test and screening exercise for 2023 UTME candidates only.
The exercise is scheduled as follows:
|30th August 2023||MBBS Medicine & Surgery and BDS Dentistry|
|31st August 2023||B.Sc. Nursing|
|1st September 2023||B.Sc. Radiography and B.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics|
Venue: Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare.
2. All affected candidates are to endeavour to do the following task unfailingly before the exercise:·
- Upload their O’level on JAMB CAPS, or their admission will not be processed.·
- Bring two thousand naira (N2,000.00) screening fee to the venue.·
- Evidence of Change to the Course/Institution to FUHSA as the first choice.·
- Bring originals and photocopies of their academic credentials for the screening exercise.·
- Bring one (1) passport photograph.·
- Writing materials.·
- Writing materials.
- Bring scratch cards for the O’level examination they are submitting.
- Information regarding 2023 Post UTME will be announced in due course.
ALI A. ADAMU
- Bring scratch cards for the O’level examination they are submitting. 3. Information regarding 2023 Post UTME will be announced in due course.
ALI A. ADAMU
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
Join my Facebook Group for more interactive discussions.