This is to inform the general public that the Kano State College of Nursing Sciences is opening the portal for admission into the ND programme for the School of Nursing, Kano and the Basic Nursing Programme for the School of Nursing, Madobi.
- Applicants must possess five credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics in at least two sittings (WAEC/NECO) NABTEB in one sitting.
- Applicants for School of Nursing Kano MUST have sat for the 2023 UTME and obtained a minimum of 160 marks.
- UTME IS ONLY REQUIRED FOR THE SCHOOL OF NURSING, KANO
The application fee is ₦5,000 at http://www.conskano.edu.ng (excluding bank charges)
- Visit https://conskano.edu.ng
- Click Apply or Start Application
- Enter a valid email address and click submit.
- Check your email inbox/spam to verify your email by clicking the link in the email sent.
- Provide the following information; First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, School and course you are applying for, and your Password.
- Use the prepared channels provided to make a non-refundable fee as the amount appears (ATM, Transfer or at Bank).
- After successful payment, print the evidence of payment and continue with the application.
- Print your Acknowledgment slip and evidence of payment and await College approval.
- After approval, Print your examination slip with the examination number, date, time and venue for the CBT exams.
08065672928 08036966584 08038889850
Court Road Adjacent to AKTH Kano
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.