This is to inform the general public that the sale of online admission forms into our prestigious college for the 2022/2023 academic session begins on Monday, 4th April, 2022.
It’s indeed a golden opportunity for those who want their children to study health science courses in a well equipped and technologically facilitated learning environment easily and cheaply.
Misau COHST Courses
The following are the list of available courses in Misau College of Health Science and Technology;
- Junior Community Health Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Workers (CHEW)
- Diploma in Medical X-ray and Imaging Technology.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Professional Diploma In Health Information Management (HIM)
- Diploma in Public Health
- Candidates applying for JCHEW must possess three (3) O level credits in English, Mathematics, Biology and passes in two (2) other subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates applying for Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW), Diploma in Medical X-ray and Imaging Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Professional Diploma in Health Information Management and National Diploma in Public Health must possess at lest five (5) O level credits which must include English Language, Mathematics,Biology, Chemistry and Physics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Visit the college portal at www.micohest.edu.ng and click on “ONLINE APPLICATION“
- Enter your first name, second name, email and phone number, password and create a profile/account.
- Enter your profile using the password and username to log in and make payment of four thousand five hundred naira (₦4,500) using debit card to enable you begin the application process.
- Fill in the form and print out the acknowledgement slip.