Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Basic Medical Sciences Pre-degree Programmes and departments in Faculties of Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Science, Agriculture and Technical and Science Education for the 2023/2024 academic session.
RSUST Pre-Degree Courses
- College of Medical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing Science
- Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Faculty of Science
- Animal and Environmental
- Computer Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Plant Science
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Science
- Crop/Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Environment
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Environment
- Home Science and Management
- Faculty of Environmental Science
- Environmental Management
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geometrics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Faculty of Technical & Science Education
- Science Education,
- Vocational and Technical Education
Mode of Admission
The Pre-degree program is designed for two semesters (one academic session).
The mode of study is classroom face-to-face lectures at Rivers State University, Port Harcourt.
Applicants for admission into the Pre-degree Programme are expected to have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level Credits at one or two sittings in English Language, Mathematics, and three other relevant Science subjects in SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC and NECO or any other equivalent certificates.
Applicants for Basic Medicine are expected to have the required five ‘O’ Level Credits in one sitting.
Accepted candidates must enrol and write the 2023/2024 JAMB/UTME with relevant subjects’ combination to any programme.
Method of Admission
- Candidates must visit the Rivers State University website, www.rsu.edu.ng, and follow the 2023/2024 Pre-degree Programme Application link.
- Application Form is to be completed online (with the candidate’s phone number) after payment of the application fee of ₦15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only.
- Applicants must bring their SSCE/GCE/NECO certificates/result slips during clearance and registration.
The closing date for application is Friday, 29th December, 2023.
Applicants should come with the following documents immediately after completing the online application: photocopy of the application form download, O level Result, Age declaration, Two (2) passport size photographs, LGA Identification, and JAMB Reg. No. for Clearance and Registration commences at the Pre-degree Programme Office, RSU, Port Harcourt.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.