IN PURSUANCE OF ITS CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2022 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective June 03, to July 08, 2022.
This post provides you with the necessary information on the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Let me know in the comment box if you have any questions or need further clarifications. I would love to hear from you.
|Eligibility||100 Level students at the university|
|Duration for Application||June 03 – July 08, 2022|
|Application Deadline||July 8, 2022|
Category of Awards
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. NAOC reserves the right to select and shortlist candidates.
- Application for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NAOC does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test online or at designated test centres.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in the 2021/2022 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and the Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
DEADLINE: The application ends July 8, 2022.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place either online (remotely) or at designated centres to be communicated to shortlisted applicants.
Applicants are to indicate at the point of application whether they wish to write the test online in their own comfort or at designated test centres (cost of transportation to the centres to be borne by applicants).
The application is open to 100 level students only.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
5. All candidates are required to fill out and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form. To download the NAOC compliance declaration, clickhttps://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAOC_compliance.pdf
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2022 to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, obtain your National Identification Number (NIN).
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with your Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2022 and update the application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
- Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application