The Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) at this moment invites applications from students in Tertiary Institutions from its mandates area (Ilaje and Ese Odo local government area) who are currently running their progrmmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All intended applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Must be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area
- Must be full-time students of recognized Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as of the 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Both undergraduate and Postgraduate, as well as students of the Nigerian Law School, are also eligible to apply in so much as their school/universities authorities acknowledge their studentship; and
- All Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI Certificate/Diploma students and others from an institution not accredited by relevant government agencies are not qualified for this award.
Online Registration Requirements
The following documents must accompany every new application for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship online registration:
- One recent Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
- School fees receipts (2022/2023 Academic Session)
- Current valid Student Identity Card. (ID)
- No change of bank will be entertained after submission of the application.
- Applicants are to print out the registration slip.
- The registration slip MUST be signed and stamped by the Dean of Students Affairs / HOD (as applicable)
- The signed slip MUST be uploaded to complete the registration; and
- The registration portal will be opened for applicants on the OSOPADEC website http://osopadecbursary.org or http://osopadec.gov.ng from 26th May to 23rd June 2023.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.